Many different subjects and activities are undertaken each day, with children visiting the specialist rooms and subject teachers. They begin and end each day in their form rooms, with their form tutors.
- Once a week each year group visits our Environmental Studies Centre.
- All children have a homework diary in which they have a copy of their daily and homework timetables, to help them with organisation.
- One afternoon a week is devoted to Games.
- Sports matches against other schools take place weekly, with certain children being selected to represent their age group.
- Children may join the school choir.
- After school and at lunchtimes our visiting Music teachers come to give individual tuition in a variety of instruments.
- After school clubs take place each day, some open to all age groups and some being age-specific.
- Pupils are allocated a school House and take part in House activities termly.
Continue to Extra Curricular